Service Records/Personnel Records from Wylie ISD

Complete a personnel record request form to obtain a copy of your records or to have these documents sent to another district. Please include a current telephone number when submitting your request in case HR has any additional questions.
Please Note: Records will be provided 30 days after the date of the request or the last day of employment; whichever is later. If you resigned at the end of the school year, your records will be processed after June 28th.

Questions, please contact:
Annu Verma, Staffing Coordinator
Office: (972) 429-3033

Coming to Wylie ISD?

Coming to Wylie ISD from a Texas Public School? Please have your service records from your previous district sent to the Wylie ISD Human Resources Department:

Wylie ISD HR Department, Attn: Annu Verma
PO Box 490, Wylie, TX 75098

Coming to Wylie ISD from an out of state school, private school, or college? The following documents are needed to give you credit for your years of service:

Loan Forgiveness

Please contact or fax loan forgiveness forms to:
Tara Matthews
Director of Human Resources
Office: (972) 429-3034
Fax: (972) 941-6034

Verification of Employment

Please contact or fax a written request to:
Wylie ISD Payroll Department
Office: (972) 429.3030, opt. 2
Fax: (972) 941.6097